A photographer is inspired by her Border Collies to make moving scenes. Here are a few.
Emily Abrahams is a young photographer who decided to travel the world with her Border Collie, Loki . The adventure began four years ago has since incorporated a 2nd dog breed, called Journey. With her 2 friends, the young photographer manages to overcome her anxiety disorders better. She also manages to live her passion which consists of photographing animals in a moving and daring way.
Here are 20 photos taken by Emily Abrahams , with her featured Border Collies.
1. Loki and Journey keep warm under a small blanket
2. The forest inspires them
3. A nice photo that plays on the reflections in the water
4. Comes autumn and the season of fallen leaves
5. A nice photo with a Border Collie that splits in the water
6. Lying on a tree trunk in this beautiful natural landscape
7. A nice portrait between the foliage
8. Used to large natural spaces, this dog feels in his element
9. What could have caught his eye?
10. 2 friends who live a great life with their loving owner
11. Snow is fun for them too
12. It’s even invigorating, as we can see in this beautiful photo.
13. Like a wolf in a wilderness
14. The copper tones give it a nice outline
15. The portrait of a dog perched on a tree
16. The friendship of a united trio
17. A determined and captivating gaze
Read also: Generous and determined, a policeman on patrol does everything to help a stray dog he found in the street
18. This is the opportunity to exercise
19. And then to rest, obviously at 2
20. His dogs alleviate his anxiety disorders