In the Yvelines, a forty-something was bitten by a snake while walking her dog. She had to be hospitalized because her arm had swelled.
While walking her dog last Thursday (April 23, 2020), a resident of Issou , in the Yvelines, had a very bad meeting, as reported by 24Matins .
Alexandra , 41, says that during the walk, she stopped briefly to give her pet a drink and sat in the tall grass bordering the field. It was there that she felt a sudden, strong pain in her forearm, where she noticed a spot of blood . Believing at first to have been stung by a wasp, she then saw the snake move in the vegetation.
Back home, she passed her neighbor who called for help after seeing that her arm was starting to swell . The firefighters quickly took charge of her, transporting her, at first, to the hospital of Mantes-la-Jolie where there was no room, then to the intensive care unit of the hospital of Meulan .
The next day, Friday, Alexandra’s arm was still swelling and the pain reached up to her shoulder. It wasn’t until Saturday that he started to deflate , but she remained in the hospital so that doctors could monitor her condition.
Read also: Victim of an accident having deprived him of a front paw, this dog has developed his own technique for walking
In addition, she indicated that she would contact the town hall of Issou to inform them of the incident and ask them to put up a sign in the area to urge people to be careful. The snake could have bit his dog with even more serious consequences.