Firefighters to the rescue of a puppy that has its head stuck in a lawn chair (video)

It sometimes happens that our faithful 4-legged companions find themselves in complicated situations. On Wednesday June 2, a puppy had an unpleasant experience. While playing in the garden, he stuck his head in a steel chair.

The 5 week old Samoyed boy was having fun in the yard when the accident happened. The fiery little animal stuck its head through the hole of an overturned chair. But he was unable to extract it afterwards, reports Daily Mail .

His family, surprised to find him in this state, tried to extricate him from his trap on their own. Alas, the operation failed. The owners then called for backup.

© Glenn Usdin

A rescue operation that lasted a few minutes

To free the dog, the team had to cut off part of the object of its miseries. 5 minutes later, he was free, to the delight of his family.

© Glenn Usdin

Read also: The amazing story of a dog lover who takes care of 8 Newfoundlanders on a daily basis

© Glenn Usdin

</div

Related articles

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !

Choose a good dog educator

how to find a good educator for your dog? What criteria should you choose based on? summary asks whether you attended the meeting before the

This site uses cookies.
By continuing to use our site, you agree to our T & Cs and the use of our Cookies & amp;trackers as well as those of our partners in order to offer you content, services, personalized advertising and to generate statistics & amp; audience analysis.