A designer pays tribute to the dead dogs who leave a great void behind them. This selection gives a moving overview.
Ladybug Art is the pseudonym of a designer who strives to immortalize dogs that have died. According to him, each of these drawings is made in the greatest pain because the death of a dog is one of the most moving ordeals in his eyes.
Here are 19 photos of deceased dogs immortalized in drawings.
1. A little girl who finds her best friend in a better world
2. Each dog owner imagines a place where nothing would separate him from his companion
3. A drawing full of tenderness to keep a living image of his deceased dog
4. A knowing and affectionate gaze that will forever be in their hearts
5. A moving and sincere message that this young girl sends to her canine companion
6. The place of a dog in the heart of its owner is endless
7. One last moment of happiness before saying goodbye
8. Dog paradise probably looks like this
9. A dog who will have loved his owner with all his heart before going to heaven
10. A dog ready to go to heaven with a calm heart
11. The expressions of these 2 friends have been faithfully reproduced by the designer
12. A tender hug and clear water make up this moving drawing
13. He will finally be able to run along the rainbow
14. A dog who loved walks and fields of flowers
15. His 2 canine companions will always keep him faithfully
16. The years go by and each of his dogs joins the previous one in the beyond of the dogs.
Read also: A brave Yorkshire Terrier confronts a coyote to protect his 10-year-old owner (video)
17. A determined look of a dog capable of making the trip to the next world
18. Friends happy to meet again
19. A family that just lost a member of their trio of dogs