The bonds between a person who lives on the streets and their dog are unique. As can be seen in these photos.
Homeless people have a lifelong companion who is their dog. The attachment that binds them and the importance they have for each other are unparalleled. Anyone who sees such a painting also witnesses a lesson in life and humility.
Here are 20 photos that illustrate homeless people with their dogs.
1. This child thinks about keeping his dog warm during the winter
2. His dogs are his happiness
3. His dog lays on his stomach while he reads the newspaper, as if to remind him that he will protect him no matter what.
4. His dogs are very attached to him
5. He introduces his best friend to the photographer
6. This man takes good care of his senior dogs
7. A hug that reflects the strength of the bond that unites them
8. His dog is irreplaceable in his eyes
9. A friendship that is born very slowly
10. Their dog draws smiles on their faces
11. A little girl and her best friend
12. A man and his dog communicating
13. This man has just made a great find
14. This young man wants his dogs to be well fed
15. Together they watch the people passing by
16. Their dogs make them very happy
17. His dog tilts his head when he sees the box which takes a picture of him
Read also: A Golden Retriever adopts the cubs of a rabbit saved by its owner (video)
18. A young man happy to see his dog in good health
19. An Eskimo kiss between a man and his dog
20. A young mother who lives in the street with her little daughter and their dog