The owners of Irish Wolfhounds are happy to share their photos on the web. As can be seen in this selection.
Irish Wolfhounds, also known as the Irish Wolfhound, are large dogs. They are sociable, love children and their families, but also need to exercise in the great outdoors. Their owners testify to their touching attitude despite their large size.
Here are 20 pictures of Irish Wolfhounds in all their forms.
1. This long-haired, white dog only has eyes for his owner’s grandmother.
2. Sunday afternoons are spent as lazily as possible
4. This kitten feels very safe surrounded by his friends, the fellows.
5. Eating is not always easy when an Irish Wolfhound takes a nap on your plate
6. The Chihuahua and the Irish Wolfhound are totally fans of their owner
7. The time has come for this granny to cook for the crowd of Irish Wolfhounds who live in her house.
8. Fortunately there is not just one sofa
9. This Irish Wolfhound wants to be the star of the picture
10. A large family
11. Walks in the park are very well guarded by the Irish Wolfhound who can see into the distance if a threat creeps in.
12. This puppy is quietly lying on the back of his big friend
13. Like an old grandpa, this Irish Wolfhound walks with his woolen blanket in winter because he is chilly
14. The Irish Wolfhound has a great need to exercise and exercise outdoors in order to be at his best, both physically and mentally.
15. They love children who love them back
16. Obviously, the Irish Wolfhounds think they are tiny
17. A great way to save space
Read also: The new start of a former racing Greyhound with a unique smile
18. Or to keep his guard post
19. An element of comparison in order to properly measure the size of this breed
20. This little girl is delighted to have an Irish Wolfhound for her best friend.